Safety and Regulations Above All
We are committed to providing our customers with the healthiest, cleanest home environments. All our cleaning experts wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when at work. They follow COVID protocols and are extremely careful when taking care of high-touch surfaces.
We use only the most advanced cleaning products and equipment to ensure optimal results. Our disinfection services utilize EPA-approved solutions, treating pathogens as they emerge.
Choose health. Choose Squeaky Clean.
Covid-19 HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES
Squeaky Clean, a Neighborly company, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
What we do:
- In your home, our team uses a sanitizing solution to wipe down light switches, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched areas. We clean and sanitize your home using products that include certain Environmental Protection Association (EPA) registered disinfecting products and specific cleaning methods, such as mopping with microfiber mops, which have demonstrated a 99% reduction in bacteria.
- We are telling our team members to switch out all cleaning cloths and mopheads between homes and thoroughly launder them between usage.
- We give our teams the opportunity to wash their hands with soap and water and use antibacterial hand sanitizer between homes.
- We are closely monitoring national, state and local health agencies for the most recent developments and following the guidance of government and public health officials.
- Our teams are provided with masks and gloves for use while cleaning your home.
When we work together, we can keep your home clean.
What can you do:
Follow these tips from the CDC to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): CDC Coronavirus Website
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your local Squeaky Clean office.