House Cleaning Checklist
How it works
- Select Hours – Select the number of cleaning hours you want.
- Pick Frequency – Pick the frequency for your cleanings. More cleanings = more savings
- Create Your Checklist – Make a prioritized checklist of what you want cleaned. Include your checklist when booking online or give it to the cleaner when they arrive for your cleaning
When to book an hourly service
Not everyone has the same house cleaning needs, which is why we offer different types of house cleaning services. Here are two examples of when an hourly cleaning might be best.
Partial House Clean
If you have ever thought, “I don’t really need my whole house cleaned, just the areas that I never get to,” then an hourly cleaning might be a great fit for you. A partial clean can help you stay on top of those problem areas, while also saving money by removing areas or services you really don’t need.
Set a Budget Clean
Perhaps you are budget-minded and have said, “I would like to schedule a cleaning service, but I need to work within a specific budget to afford monthly or weekly cleanings.” If this sounds like you, an hourly clean might be a good fit. If you have a certain budget in mind, you can customize your cleaning routine so that it will fit your budget and help you stay on top of your cleaning duties.
Guidelines and restrictions on hourly cleanings
- Be specific! Try to specify what level of cleaning you want for the items or areas you listed on your checklist. For example, some customers want a standard cleaning in their kitchen area but prefer having a deeper cleaning checklist in the bathrooms.
- Book enough time! Make sure you book enough time for your checklist to be completed. There are no guarantees that a cleaner will make it completely through a custom checklist, especially if minimal time was booked.
- Heavy-duty conditions cost extra. If your home has not been cleaned in a long time, you likely will need a “heavy-duty” hourly cleaning. If so, an additional $20/hr is added to the service, which helps to account for additional supplies, equipment, and extra effort
- Excluded services. An hourly cleaning cannot include any of the Excluded Service items. Excluded services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Carpet cleaning Lifting over 20 lbs.
- Trash hauling
- Heavily soiled areas
- Black mold
- Bug extermination
- Grout cleaning
- Biohazard material
- Hoarder homes