What Are Add-on Services, and How Do They Work?
Add-on services are additional cleaning services you can include to get your home sparkling clean.
All cleanings use a standard cleaning checklist. You need to include add-on services to customize your cleaning.
Do you want to know how to use add-on services? Here are a few examples:
- If you need a standard cleaning AND your fridge and oven cleaned. Include the fridge and oven as an add-on service.
- If you need moving in/out cleaning, then review the available add-on services for this cleaning. Add-on services for moving in/out cleaning includes cleaning the fridge, oven, inside drawers, inside cabinets, and much more!
- If you want a deep cleaning, you can include these add-on’s: wet wiping baseboards and blinds. For a deeper clean, you can include cleaning your windows, fridge, oven, and drawers.
If you’d like to include these add-on services in your cleaning appointment, head over to our online booking form. Choose all the add-on’s you want!
Have you booked a cleaning but need to include add-on services? Simply let us know via email by responding to your booking confirmation email or calling us.
Summary of The Add-on Services Available
- Inside Fridge: We will clean the entire inside of your fridge, including the freezer and fridge compartments for one fridge. Unfortunately, we will not clean a fridge that has mold, is overly packed, or frozen over. We will remove the add-on from the service price.
- Inside Oven: Our team will clean the inside of one oven.
- Interior Windows: This includes all interior windows provided our team can reach them using a 2-step stool.
- Inside Cabinets and Drawers. You must ensure your cabinets/drawers are empty when the team arrives, otherwise, our team will not clean them.
- Wet Wipe Baseboards. This is a great add-on for baseboards that have built-up dirt. Our cleaners will leave your baseboards shining!
- Wet Wipe Blinds. Is there built-up dust on your blinds? This add-on will be sure to help! We do not include vertical blinds because of their high risk of damage. Also, Almiumun, Cotton, and other thin metal blinds are excluded. Lastly, our team will not clean blinds with built-up grease, oil, and smoke.
- Heavy-duty Cleaning. A heavy-duty has the same checklist as the standard cleaning. However, heavy-duty cleanings are for homes that require more work, time, and cleaning supplies. This add-on is for homes that have not been cleaned within 3 months, have a build-up of animal hair, or any other unusual circumstances. The heavy-duty cleaning does not include items on our “excluded services” list. This list includes mold, pet waste, bugs, rot, etc. We do not include extreme home conditions either. If you aren’t sure about the condition of your home, call us!