Excluded Services and Appointment Restrictions
Have a look at our excluded services and appointment restrictions before making your booking. This will ensure any of the services/restrictions mentioned below do not conflict with your booking.
Excluded Services (Services we do not offer):
- Surface restoration, which includes fixing or repairing surfaces.
- Removing permanent stains in bathtubs, sinks, or floors.
- Removal of hard water buildup if damage will occur.
- Carpet cleaning.
- Cleaning grout.
- Cleaning black mold.
- Picking up clutter.
- Hauling garbage.
- Cleaning heavily soiled areas.
- Cleaning and removing pet waste.
- Cleaning and removing human waste.
- Cleaning and removing biohazards materials (blood, feces, etc).
- Cleaning exterior windows.
- Extermination services.
- Cleaning bug-infested homes.
- Cleaning the ceilings.
- Washing walls.
- Washing light fixtures
- Cleaning Electronics such as TVs, game consoles, computers.
- Cleaning garages.
- Cleaning patios and porches.
- Cleaning/wiping surfaces we can’t reach with a 2-step ladder.
- Moving furniture
- Lifting/moving items that are heavier than 20 lbs.
- If we do not list a service in the cleaning checklist, assume that service is excluded.
- The cleaning will not take place if there are any other service professionals present in the home. This includes painters, gardeners, plumbers, movers, carpet cleaners, and any other type of service professionals. If customers do not adhere to this, we will, unfortunately, cancel the appointment and charge a cancellation fee of $100.
- If your home is infested with bugs, we will have to cancel your appointment and you a cancellation fee of $100.
- If the cleaners don’t have access to your home, we will cancel your appointment and charge you the cancellation fee of $100.