Thoroughly read through and compare our different cleaning checklists to determine which one is perfect for your needs.
Standard Cleaning vs. Deep Cleaning vs. Move Out/In Cleaning
We have color-coded our cleaning checklist to show you what each cleaning includes.
- Standard Cleaning Checklist: Grey items.
- Deep Cleaning Checklist: Grey and blue items.
- Move Out/In Cleaning Checklist: Grey, blue, and orange items.
- Add-on Services: We can include additional services for deep, standard, and move-in/out cleaning at an additional price. Not all add-on services are available for all types of cleaning.
- Excluded services: Services that we do not cover at all
Hourly Cleaning Checklists
- You can customize an hourly cleaning checklist. To do this, add notes in the note section. Finally, you’re going to choose the time for your cleaning.
- If your home requires heavy-duty or TLC cleaning, please contact us for a customized quote.
Vacation Rental Cleanings
- You can customize your vacation rental checklist to suit your property’s needs. Add notes in the Notes section of your booking form and select your preferred times.
Post Construction Cleanings
- This type of cleaning is for homes that have recently been remodeled or homes that have just been constructed. We set this type of cleaning at an hourly rate. You can leave notes in the Notes section for any customizations to this cleaning checklist. We suggest 3 labor hours per 1000 sq feet for this cleaning.